- The main floor of the library and the Reading Room are open to the public 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday – Saturday. Computers are available to check out at the circulation desk.
- Curbside pickup continues 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday – Saturday.
- The History Center is open 1:00 – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday, and by appointment. Call Ken Gross at 207-236-3440 or check with the circulation desk for availability.
- Masks are no longer required inside the building, but they are encouraged. We are supportive of mask-wearing indoors as a courtesy to children who have not yet had the opportunity to be vaccinated.
- Laptops are available for short-term use with our free outdoor Wi-Fi.